The Model: Sikko Nano Filling Machine is a volumetric liquid filling machine. This machine is to be used in a laboratory or manufacturing facility. The types of liquids typically dispensed with the Model Sikko Nano filler are pesticides solutions, cosmetic products and food additives. The machine is normally manually operated by a person holding a container under the nozzle and pressing the Hand Push switch Reset. However, The Filling Units are fabricated from Steel with fine powder coated color. Depending which Filling Units are used the machine will dispense volumes of free flowing water thin liquids to heavy viscous liquids from 10 ml to 1L.
· No Container - No fill arrangement. High speed filling capacity. Filling nozzles are diving type hence no foam formation and spillage of liquid. All parts in contact are made of stainless steel.
· Low noise level. Lower Power Consumption. Proper time cut off settings liquid stopping arrangement ensures that the liquid is filled properly in the container. Volume adjustment can be done easily.
· No need of foundation, hence erection and commissioning is done easily.
· No lubrication requires.
· High accuracy to +/-0.1% of cylinder volume.
· Easy cleaning.
· Tool free changeover construction.
· Programmable product menu.
· Operator friendly operation.
· Fast changeovers - approximately 5 minutes.
· High quality Steel construction with fine powder coating.
· Wide fill ranges.
· The production counter facilitates estimation of the exact production at the end of the shift/day.
· Programmable Logic Control
· Automatic dosage adjustment arrangement through time controls available as option.
· Appropriate change parts with syringes are required for different fill volumes and bottle sizes.
· Sikko Nanois 1 HEAD machine
· Cont. per Minute: 3-50* Nos. (As per volume it vary)
· Cont. Body Dia. More than 100mm
· Cont. Neck Dia. More than 100mm
· Cont. Height maximum 300mm, Fill Size: 20ml to1000ml
· Dimensions of Machine [L x W x H]: 300mm x 450mm x 800mm
· Net Weight [Approx]: 20 Kgs. Depending upon type of liquid to be filled and container type
· ACCURACY: 1 % of the volume to be filled